I'm preparing a configuration for an MS355-48X2 switch, which is the first one I've worked with.
Does anyone else have one, who might help me with how ports are distributed on the frontpanel?
What port(numbers) are GbE? mGig?
Solved! Go to Solution.
• Available models with up to 24 full 10G mGig ports for
802.11ax access points, servers, and workstations
• Multi-gigabit (mGig) ports support 100M/1/2.5/5/10G of
bandwidth over copper cabling
• Access switching with up to 48 ports and 740W of UPoE
• 40G or 10G uplink interfaces on all models
• Dual stacking interfaces with 400 Gbps of bandwidth
Please check the following Url. Hope this document answers your question.
I agree with @Marcel. I zoomed in on the image here:
The last two groups of ports where mGig (25-32 and 33-48).
I'm a bit jeaous as don't have one yet, but it should go in this order:
Gig->mGig - 10G -40G
So for your MS355-48X2 it should be
It wasn't to much the switch specs, but more, which ports are GbE and which are MGig. Then I can make sure the technician onsite cables things correctly. 🙂