• Available models with up to 24 full 10G mGig ports for
802.11ax access points, servers, and workstations
• Multi-gigabit (mGig) ports support 100M/1/2.5/5/10G of
bandwidth over copper cabling
• Access switching with up to 48 ports and 740W of UPoE
• 40G or 10G uplink interfaces on all models
• Dual stacking interfaces with 400 Gbps of bandwidth
Please check the following Url. Hope this document answers your question.
I agree with @Marcel. I zoomed in on the image here:
The last two groups of ports where mGig (25-32 and 33-48).
I'm a bit jeaous as don't have one yet, but it should go in this order:
Gig->mGig - 10G -40G
So for your MS355-48X2 it should be
It wasn't to much the switch specs, but more, which ports are GbE and which are MGig. Then I can make sure the technician onsite cables things correctly. 🙂