I get "High Rate of STP Topology Changes" on all of my Meraki Core switchports that are connected to

hianilz
Getting noticed

I get "High Rate of STP Topology Changes" on all of my Meraki Core switchports that are connected to

I get "High Rate of STP Topology Changes" on all of my Meraki Core switchports that are connected to Meraki switches

My Topology is like below.

SWitch1(Other Vendor)  <<-->                                           SWitch1(Other Vendor)

|                   > Aggrigated(LACP)                                             |     -> Aggrigated(LACP)

MS350-1A (Port49 - trunk/native:1)                                                       MS350-2A  (Port49-trunk.native:1)

|                                                                                                      |

MS350-1B (Port49- trunk/native:1) )                                                   MS350-2B(Port49-trunk.native:1)

I am getting errors on switch " MS350-1A " 

Can some one help what may be the issues.., I did not do any STP configuration all switches are by default STP

0 REPLIES 0
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels