How to remove CDP/LLDP information from port

PeteWildMan
New here

How to remove CDP/LLDP information from port

Hello. I'm new to Meraki. just wondering how can I remove the CDP/LLDP information from the port status section. I am no longer connecting a cisco switch to that port. I just want that CDP info to go away since it's not up to date anymore. Thank you.

port status.png

3 REPLIES 3
Adam
Kind of a big deal

How long ago was that switch removed?  I believe it'll refresh in time.  There is a way to force the refresh as well.  I'm trying to dig up that information from an old ticket. 

Adam R MS | CISSP, CISM, VCP, MCITP, CCNP, ITILv3, CMNO
If this was helpful click the Kudo button below
If my reply solved your issue, please mark it as a solution.

Thanks. It was removed less than 24 hours ago. so maybe I just wait for it to refresh then.
Adam
Kind of a big deal

Looks like the old ticket I had involved a Meraki AP not reporting CDP correctly to the switch.  We just toggled the CDP off then back on via the AP.  So not quite the same issue you are having. If it doesn't clear in a few days I'd recommend double checking that it isn't somehow still detecting an upstream device.  Especially using that little raw link in your screenshot.  

Alternatively, you could try bouncing the port to see if that helps clear the CDP/LLDP identification. 

Adam R MS | CISSP, CISM, VCP, MCITP, CCNP, ITILv3, CMNO
If this was helpful click the Kudo button below
If my reply solved your issue, please mark it as a solution.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels