How to create layer 3 interfaces on MS?

SOLVED
SamuelS
Conversationalist

How to create layer 3 interfaces on MS?

How do I properly create and configure a layer 3 interface on Meraki switches? Can’t seem to find a L3 tab.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MerakiJockey505
Building a reputation

On a compatible device such as a MS320-24 switch you can find the Layer 3 Routing tab under Switch > Monitor > Switches > Your Selected Compatible Switch then on the header tab the 4th tab has an L3 Routing option.  This feature will however need to be enabled under Switch > Configure > Routing and DHCP > Then adding an Interface to route to/from. I've included screenshots of these sections. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Teague
Here to help

Do  you have a supported model for Layer 3? Check this page:

https://documentation.meraki.com/MS/Layer_3_Switching/MS_Layer_3_Switching_Overview

MerakiJockey505
Building a reputation

On a compatible device such as a MS320-24 switch you can find the Layer 3 Routing tab under Switch > Monitor > Switches > Your Selected Compatible Switch then on the header tab the 4th tab has an L3 Routing option.  This feature will however need to be enabled under Switch > Configure > Routing and DHCP > Then adding an Interface to route to/from. I've included screenshots of these sections. 

Thanks, this worked for me!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels