🎉😎 Early Access: Named VLANs MS Port Configuration!

Solved
Minyi
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

🎉😎 Early Access: Named VLANs MS Port Configuration!

We are excited to share that Named VLANs MS Port Configuration can be enabled via the Early Access Page. This is our first step in building continued functionality and simplicity by taking advantage of the VLAN Profiles feature on various configuration elements throughout the dashboard.  Navigate to Organization > Early Access page, and toggle “Opt-in" now! 

Learn more

https://community.meraki.com/t5/Feature-Announcements/Early-Access-Named-VLANs-MS-Port-Configuration...

1 Accepted Solution
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I tried it out yesterday, and it is amazing.

I am going to use this going forward on medium-size installs and above.  I'll probably convert existing installs across to it as I make changes.

It is great to finally have this functionality back (we lost this after migrating from Cisco Catalyst to Meraki - having a simple VLAN database).  Even just for documentation, to say what each VLAN is for.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

open question to the community.

Has anyone used this feature yet?

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I tried it out yesterday, and it is amazing.

I am going to use this going forward on medium-size installs and above.  I'll probably convert existing installs across to it as I make changes.

It is great to finally have this functionality back (we lost this after migrating from Cisco Catalyst to Meraki - having a simple VLAN database).  Even just for documentation, to say what each VLAN is for.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels