Clone Switch Settings From Cisco 4500 switches to Meraki MS425-32

Solved
Riser
Getting noticed

Clone Switch Settings From Cisco 4500 switches to Meraki MS425-32

Does anyone know if we can clone settings from the Cisco 4500 switch to the Meraki MS425-32? We are looking at making the change and trying to find an easier way through this.

1 Accepted Solution
GIdenJoe
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Those are two radically different platforms.  You may not even support the same features as you are using now in your new design.

In this case I think you should just list all the configurations that are relevant in your new design and are supported on the MS425 and just do the config.  I assume that won't be that much of a work.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
GIdenJoe
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Those are two radically different platforms.  You may not even support the same features as you are using now in your new design.

In this case I think you should just list all the configurations that are relevant in your new design and are supported on the MS425 and just do the config.  I assume that won't be that much of a work.

DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I’m sure somebody will pipe up stating write a Python script etc but honestly the graft will be better spent exporting your 4500  Config and map ports and Config to your new MS

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels