Video wall notifications

Vidant
Conversationalist

Video wall notifications

Does anyone know how to disable notifications on the Video wall?  We have several areas that aren't admins of the system seeing notifications to upgrade to the latest software or firmware.  

2 REPLIES 2
MilesMeraki
Head in the Cloud

I don't think there's any ability to stop the Notifications appearing within your dashboard regarding automatic firmware upgrades. If you click on the "X" this will close the notification. If you get a Network admin to re-schedule in the upgrade or perform the upgrade now this will obviously remove the notification.

My recommendation would also be to use the "Make a Wish" feature to recommended not getting firmware upgrade notifications for non-admin accounts.

Eliot F | Simplifying IT with Cloud Solutions
Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)
GeorgeB
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

It is not possible to disable this, but I can see how it would be frustrating. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

As has been mentioned, the wish box holds a surprisingly large amount of power. If you come across anything else like this, please do fill it in. We do take it seriously, most MV wishes get read by an engineer within an hour of them being made.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.