Missing MV21 Plate

SOLVED
dkoziupa-sas
Comes here often

Missing MV21 Plate

We took a camera down, stored it, and now want to mount it.  We though cannot mount it without the plate.  See the instructions in step 2 and 3 here: MV21 Installation Guide - Cisco Meraki  Does anyone know where to get the plate for a MV21 camera?

MV21 Mounting Bracket.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

9 REPLIES 9
MerakiDave
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

@dkoziupa-sas they are not sold separately as replacements, might have to find one 3rd party.  If you only need one also check with your local Cisco/Meraki SE who can ask around if somebody has one.  I have one myself from an old Lab MV21 that sits on a rack and I don't need the mounting plate, so if you only need one, I can send you mine, just PM me. 

Hello @MerakiDave , I sent you a note on my address and let you know that it would be appreciated if you did send the plate.  Will you be sending me a tracking number in the PM I sent you?

@MerakiDave Did you receive the PM you asked me to send you? 

Sorry for that delay, I was away on PTO last week. 

Will PM you now and get this taken care of.

Regards,

Dave

KarstenI
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Not sure if I get the problem ... In your photo, the plate is visible in the left lower corner ...

@KarstenI Good catch, but I would not be asking if I did not have it.  Luckily I had a picture of the plant in my photos I was able to reference for this chat.  That is not the missing plate.  Make sense?

On its way! 

Got it - thanks!

gs419
Conversationalist

@MerakiDave you wouldn't happen to have anymore would you? I've looked everywhere for two replacement plates!

Thanks in advance! 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.