Meraki iOS Camera View

SOLVED
nuo
Getting noticed

Meraki iOS Camera View

New to Meraki cameras. Is there an iOS app which will provide a live view from one or more cameras?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
7 REPLIES 7
BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

Thanks!

@BrechtSchamp is correct.

Now I want to lower your expectations.  The app hasn't had any development work done on it in a long time.  There are frequently complaints about it.  Support can't do much about it.

It will probably work fine for what you want ... but don't expect it to be of the same quality as the rest of the Meraki solution.

Why is that?  I thought the security camera line was really taking off?  I would expect some love to be given to mobile apps for it

@Hyperloop wrote:

Why is that?  I thought the security camera line was really taking off?  I would expect some love to be given to mobile apps for it

It's just the app in general that needs some work. It's meant as a mobile version of the dashboard to monitor all your Meraki equipment, not just the cameras. One of the possible explanations is that the team responsible for the app has been too busy with Meraki Go.

But to watch the cameras it works fine.

Priesty
Building a reputation

I wouldnt stress to much about this because im pretty sure we are all about to see a new release of the app come out very soon 😉

The app has great functionality but it hasn't been optimized for all devices. ie., my iPhone XS Max has a lot of unused screen space and often times the menus disappear. looking forward to future updates.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.