MV camera template support

SOLVED
Andre_S
Here to help

MV camera template support

Just wondering if anyone knows if more support for templating of cameras is on the roadmap?

I have tested creating a template configuration using the API and copying a camera only network. It works and the template is created but there doesnt seem to be anything that can be done with it at the moment.

The other thing that would be nice is to have cameras integrated into Combined configuration templates so that a separate network site is not required for cameras. Hopefully there is some good news on the horizon...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Omkar_Manjrekar
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

@Andre_S 

Currently, configuration templates cannot be used on networks with Systems Manager or MV Cameras, but we should soon have the feature incoming. 

Meanwhile, I would suggest submitting a feature request about the same by using the "Make a Wish" button on the Meraki Dashboard. 

Regards,

Meraki Team 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Omkar_Manjrekar
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

@Andre_S 

Currently, configuration templates cannot be used on networks with Systems Manager or MV Cameras, but we should soon have the feature incoming. 

Meanwhile, I would suggest submitting a feature request about the same by using the "Make a Wish" button on the Meraki Dashboard. 

Regards,

Meraki Team 

@Omkar_Manjrekar thanks for the reply and information. Can't wait to be able to consolidate sites further.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.