MV Video Wall Bug?

Priesty
Building a reputation

MV Video Wall Bug?

Anyone else having trouble creating / editing and saving MV video walls? We are adding new cameras into existing video wall layouts but refuses to save even after "save layouts".

4 REPLIES 4
BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

Yes, I have the same issue. Tested it in two networks with two different types of camera's.

We are having the same issue.  Multiple networks the only thing I can do currently is delete an existing view.  Support was nice enough to send me the following email after 2 days of back and fourth with them including a phone call.  I'm ready to send back all 200+ cameras however my boss is not.

We are aware of the issue with Video Wall in our MV devices. Our development team is working on this with priority. The issue is reported even in the latest MV4.0 and hence a Firmware update will not be a fix at this stage. 
We will update you as soon as we have this issue fixed.

That makes sense as it's most likely not an issue on the camera end. So a firmware update wouldn't do anything.

Priesty
Building a reputation

Looks be resolved now.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.