MA-PWR-MV-LV pricing / availibility Europe

SOLVED
Roska
A model citizen

MA-PWR-MV-LV pricing / availibility Europe

Hello Vision team & community

I just read an blogpost by Dimitrie Sandu and found out that there is MA-PWR-MV-LV power accessory available and datasheet also confirms this. https://meraki.cisco.com/lib/pdf/meraki_datasheet_mv12.pdf

Trying to look for list pricing and availibility info I failed to find this sku. It does not appear in the latest EMEAR (EU) pricing list dated 8.5.2018 nor in the weekly stock availibility report. 

Could you please confirm when is this going to be available and what is the list price in Europe.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GeorgeB
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

MA-PWR-MV-LV will be available at the end of August this year. US MSRP is $249. Availability of this accessory is timed for launch with the GA of WLAN functionality on the MV12, also at the end of August.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I don't believe this product has been released yet (hence the lack of pricing).

If I had to take a guess (and this really is a guess) I would say it will see day light in the next 2 months.

Thanks sir, that´s what I´ve figured out too. Lets wait for updates then. As a disti manager I feel that this approach of giving out skus on datasheets before actual general availibility is misleading us as partners and pretty sure customers as well. Looking forward to official statements.

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

It's kinda tough for Meraki as there are so many moving parts.

There might be 5 parts to the solution that all need to come together at the same time, but before they do you have to have all your documentation and marketing created.  Then lets say one part doesn't get out of QA in time but is close.

To you delay the whole lot because of a minor part of the solution not being ready, or carry on knowing that only a small number of customers will be affected.

Agreed.

GeorgeB
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

MA-PWR-MV-LV will be available at the end of August this year. US MSRP is $249. Availability of this accessory is timed for launch with the GA of WLAN functionality on the MV12, also at the end of August.

Roska
A model citizen

Good info, thanks mate!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.