Exporting Video

SOLVED
ML_Marc
Comes here often

Exporting Video

Hello everyone,

While I have submitted this as a wish, I'm curious if this is something in development with the new MV12. Are there any plans in the future to allow exporting footage more than 1 hour length at a time?

I often am asked for footage spanning multiple hours. While it's definitely something achievable, it becomes cumbersome having to create multiple exports for a single request.

---
Medford Leas CCRC IT
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MRCUR
Kind of a big deal

Is this being done for archival purposes or something else? I suspect the MV team sees one hour as enough in the majority of cases as you typically will do a motion search and then export the motion event. 

MRCUR | CMNO #12

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
MRCUR
Kind of a big deal

Is this being done for archival purposes or something else? I suspect the MV team sees one hour as enough in the majority of cases as you typically will do a motion search and then export the motion event. 

MRCUR | CMNO #12

Yes, it is being looked at and your wish is not the first for exporting >60 minutes.  Best to speak directly with your Meraki SE to discuss your options.

CCP619
Conversationalist

It's definitely on my wish list right there with being able to retrieve footage directly.  We need this archival process badly and this is the only holdup to going to a 400+ camera setup.

Now set to 12 hours maximum if you hadn’t seen 🙂
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.