Cloud Stream Unavailable!!

Nasser-ps
Comes here often

Cloud Stream Unavailable!!

Hi all,

I have an issue with a Meraki camera where it keeps displaying "Cloud Stream Unavailable" message. Also, at the config section from Network tap I got this message "Out of date (reverted to safe config)".

What I did to troubleshoot:

• I did a ping to the camera, and it succeeded. 
  • I did reboot the device with no benefit!
  • I checked the IPs and there is no conflict issue!
  • I did visit Meraki Documentation, but I have not found much help!

There could be missed point I forgot, please advice!

5 Replies 5
GreenMan
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Make sure you have enabled access (e.g. configured firewall rules) for the camera's IP to all of the necessary MV destinations in the Meraki cloud.   These are shown under Help (or ?) > Firewall info, within the Dashboard.

I checked Firewall Rules, and did Firewall Test Failure, and I got that all MV cameras passed the test except the one which display "Cloud Stream Unavailable" message.

Also, I checked that the new IP subnets -mentioned in the documentation- are added to the rules.

Any advise?

Thanks,

Open a Support case

JKlop
Comes here often

Did you manage to find a solution, I have the same problem but only on 1 camera in same network ?

GreenMan
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

As previously;  opening a case with Meraki Support is really the way to go with such things.   You're best off calling on the telephone, generally - email / dashboard takes a long time in back and forth questions and answers.

Contact numbers are available via Dashboard:   Help (or ? top right) > Get help > Still need help? > Call the Meraki Support team

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.