Camra not shown i App (iPhone) but in web

Tuvestam
Here to help

Camra not shown i App (iPhone) but in web

Hi,

I have a user using SSO that can see the camera when he login to the webpage but not using the app on his phone (iPhone). It's just shows no device. 

Tuvestam_0-1684143218034.png

Tuvestam_1-1684143227819.png

2 Replies 2
Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

I believe this is a known issue/limitation of the mobile app with SSO and network only camera admins. I suggest opening a Support case for confirmation and issue tracking.

a5it
Getting noticed

It's unusual that the user can see the Meraki camera through the webpage but not through the app on their iPhone. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can take to help resolve this:

1. Check App Version: Ensure that the user has the latest version of the Meraki app installed. Sometimes, issues can occur due to running an outdated version of the app.

2. Re-login: Ask the user to log out and log back into the app. This can sometimes refresh the user's permissions and visibility.

3. App Permissions: On the iPhone, go to 'Settings > Meraki' and make sure that the necessary permissions (like camera, location, etc.) are enabled.

4. Network Connection: Verify that the user's iPhone has a stable internet connection. Sometimes, connectivity issues can prevent the app from loading devices properly.

5. Reinstall the App: If the issue persists, ask the user to uninstall and reinstall the Meraki app.

6. SSO Permissions: Check the SSO permissions for this user and ensure they're correctly configured. They should have the same access privileges on both the web portal and the mobile app.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.