MT10 and MT20 sensor shows bad status after firmware update to 1.4
We recently updated the firmware on our MT10 and MT20 sensors to 1.4 and now show a bad status for each. They appear to be reporting in and alerting. Troubleshooting procedures have not helped in determining the issue. Has anyone seen this or have a troubleshooting suggestion? Thanks.
Thank you. We also updated our wireless firmware during that same maintenance period. I have opened a case with Meraki. We are new to the sensors and oddly the sensor gateways are not devices that are nearest to the sensors. I also don't see a way to manually set the gateway device. They both are connected to MR33 on version MR 28.6. We have the firmware update scheduled for MR 28.6.1 this weekend.
firmware updates were completed over the weekend to 28.6.1. with no resolution in the senor issue. The three sensors that I have appear to come up for a while and then no longer report to the dashboard. I have also pulled the batteries, factory reset them, and removed and added them back to the network. Same issue. Still working on it and I have opened a case. Meraki is slow to work on this through the case so I will probably have to call them.