single source devices WAN traffic analysis

Solved
AidanVenn
Here to help

single source devices WAN traffic analysis

Hi All,

Hope you’re well.

Currently investigating Meraki MX68 capabilities. It might be how I’m driving the Meraki portal but I’m struggling to get insight into a single source devices WAN traffic.

For example: Let’s say I need to know ALL traffic destinations for a single source IP. I click on the client and get this for just the LAN. If I want the WAN I go to traffic analysis but it merges the source in to an application flow rather than seperate source IP addresses. I need a table that displays single source and multiple destination regardless of destination.

Traffic Analysis is set to detailed. Tried all 3 settings. Traffic goes out WAN1. 

Device > MS120-24P > MX68 > WAN1 > Internet

Can anyone help?  

Kind regards

1 Accepted Solution
KarstenI
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I am not aware of any way to achieve this from the dashboard. But you can export all flows with Netflow and analyse the clients traffic on the Netflow collector.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
KarstenI
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I am not aware of any way to achieve this from the dashboard. But you can export all flows with Netflow and analyse the clients traffic on the Netflow collector.

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Click "Show details" on the right-hand side when looking at the client.  It brings up traffic analytics for just that one client.

PhilipDAth_0-1622363007740.png

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels