connecting forticlient to meraki vpn client SAML config

Solved
Abechara
Here to help

connecting forticlient to meraki vpn client SAML config

i need to connect forticlient to meraki anyconnect mx configuration with SAML, when i try to connect forticlient it does not open another page to put my username and password. any special things to do on firewall to allow ?

1 Accepted Solution

If you want to replace AnyConnect with a Fortinet VPN, you might need to ask in the Fortinet community.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Do you have documentation saying that this configuration is possible?

It doesn't seem possible to me.

Or at least explain better what you're trying to do?

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

If you want to replace AnyConnect with a Fortinet VPN, you might need to ask in the Fortinet community.

it is possible with ipsec but not working with ssl saml so i may ask in fortinet community

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels