anyconnect problem

AnsonTong
Just browsing

anyconnect problem

Since updating our MX85 to 18.211.2, we have encountered users who cannot connect to Office A using cisco anyconnect. Our MX85 device is in office B. The two offices communicate through a VPN connection. The office A and B connection is ok. We can’t access office A via cisco anyconnect now.

5 Replies 5
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Try rolling back the firmware and open a support case.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
kchand
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Can you check if you can ping the VLAN IP addresses in Office A? Is it impacting all the anyconnect users or a specific set of remote users?

If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos.
If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it.
AnsonTong
Just browsing

Can’t ping the VLAN ip address in office A when using AnyConnect, and it is impacting all the AnyConnect users.

I will suggest contacting the support hotline to verify if the packets are egressing Office B MX. Our technical assistance center is available 24/7 and one of the available engineers will be able to assist you in resolving this issue.

URL https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Support/Contacting_Support

If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos.
If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Enduro
Here to help

Hi,
and is the IP network assigned to VPN clients broadcast in the SD-WAN network?

Security & SD-WAN -> Configure -> Site-to-site VPN -> VPN settings

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels