anyconnect connectivity issue

AntoineBAK
Comes here often

anyconnect connectivity issue

Hello

i'm blocked at the first stage of anyconnect configuration

Basic config is made on my appliance, ddns hostname, no certificate, subnet generated for auto vpn

when i tried on my laptop to connect to the MX with anyconnect, i have the following message

Connection failed due to servor communication errors. Try to reestablish the connection.

Did I forgot a step in the configuration ?

thanks

9 Replies 9
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Is your MX behind a NAT?

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

I can said that, behind an Orange personal livebox with only one public IP configured on the box. There is a private interconnection between by MX and the livebox. The MX need to be configured directly with a public IP right ?

Yes, it's correct. Can you see any log about Anyconnect on Meraki dashboard?

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

AntoineBAK
Comes here often

Yes 

msg: AnyConnect server is shutting down

Currently, the MX is configured with a private IP, the box has only one Public IP

I guess if i modify with a public IP it should works well

Antoine

Have you checked the troubleshooting documentation?

https://documentation.meraki.com/MX/Client_VPN/AnyConnect_on_the_MX_Appliance/AnyConnect_Troubleshoo...

@alemabrahao wrote:

Have you checked the troubleshooting documentation?

https://documentation.meraki.com/MX/Client_VPN/AnyConnect_on_the_MX_Appliance/AnyConnect_Troubleshoo...

Thanks for sharing this documentation, I really need it right now. 

Did you turn off the system firewall or antivirus? Maybe they could be blocking something.

AntoineBAK
Comes here often

yes checked for it but didn't found my issue, i will check thanks

Well, It looks like an SSL error, could you check the message history on the Anyconnect?

alemabrahao_0-1682082322088.png

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels