Wan configuration not appear in the uplink tab

SOLVED
MaCATTEAU
Here to help

Wan configuration not appear in the uplink tab

Hi,

I don't find the WAN IP configuration in the uplink tab of my MX84. I have two MX84 in warm spare topology. Capture.PNG

I don't understand why i can't see the WAN configuration here. I someone can help me

Thanks you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The appliance status page is part of the "Monitor" side of the Security & SD-WAN menu. So information on the pages in that column is only relevant when the devices are online. Hence this behavior is to be expected if the devices never connected to the dashboard.

2019-02-21 11_12_13-Security Appliances - Meraki Dashboard.png

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

Uhhh... That doesn't look right. A call to support might be in order here.

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Are the MX appliances actually online with a white light on the front?

Hi,

They never connect to the Dashboard for the moment, I prepare the configuration for a future installation on site.

This can impact the WAN configuration ?

The appliance status page is part of the "Monitor" side of the Security & SD-WAN menu. So information on the pages in that column is only relevant when the devices are online. Hence this behavior is to be expected if the devices never connected to the dashboard.

2019-02-21 11_12_13-Security Appliances - Meraki Dashboard.png

Thanks you all for your response,

I will connect my MX to check if the WAN configuration appear.

Cool, so did you have any helpful advice besides "you're looking in the wrong place". If this is the monitor only place, then where do you go? You go to mx.meraki.com to do the initial IP config, then you add it to the network from the cloud section. So if this doesn't help, what does?

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@motobeau you are replying to a post from 4.5 years ago.  Do you have an issue and if so please start your own post.

I’m fully aware of when the thread was created, thanks 🙄 my response is valid and stands. Don’t try to force speech on me

Happiman
Building a reputation

You might  have to reboot the HA several time until they sync correctly.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels