WMI error

Kieshan
Here to help

WMI error

what are the possible reason for getting the WMI error in meraki mx84 Active Directory intergration with Windows Server 2008r2.

if possible, provide a step by step solution. 

9 REPLIES 9
MerakiDave
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hi @Kieshan did the Meraki documentation allow you to make any progress?  

https://documentation.meraki.com/zGeneral_Administration/Tools_and_Troubleshooting/Active_Directory_...

If not, or the documentation process doesn't apply or provide any clues, I'd suggest opening a case with Meraki Support.  

did not solved. Through the event viewer, the authentication successful. I will open a case for further assist

I have opened a case, so awaiting for Meraki response. Once the issue is resolved, I will share the cause of it.

Did you happen to get this resolved.  I am having the same issues

HI,

Yes I found a workaround  since Meraki support could not help me out further. Install IIS role on your DC and create the certificate from there. This cleared the WMI error for me on the dashboard and was able to see my AD.

Hope it solves yours also. 

HP
Comes here often

Hi Kieshan. Are you using any specific IIS configuration? How did that tie into WMI error?

Kieshan
Here to help

It is the default configuration on the IIS. It has solved the certificate verify issue 

Did you have to create a certificate or just installing the IIS service fixed the problem?

Thank you

Orobio
Conversationalist

thanks for this recommendation, resolve my problem 👍

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels