VPN tunnel connectivity change

ratnesh
Comes here often

VPN tunnel connectivity change

Hi All,

Need your help in solving VPN Tunnel Connectivity Change happen frequently .

May 6 12:06:58 VPN tunnel connectivity changevpn_type: site-to-site, peer_contact: X.X.X.X:PORT, connectivity: true
May 6 12:06:51 VPN tunnel connectivity changevpn_type: site-to-site, peer_contact: X.X.X.X:PORT, connectivity: true
May 6 12:05:07 VPN tunnel connectivity changevpn_type: site-to-site, peer_contact: X.X.X.X:PORT, connectivity: true
May 6 12:05:02 VPN tunnel connectivity changevpn_type: site-to-site, peer_contact: X.X.X.X:PORT, connectivity: true
May 6 11:33:09 VPN tunnel connectivity changevpn_type: site-to-site, peer_contact: X.X.X.X:PORT, connectivity: false
May 6 11:33:09 VPN tunnel connectivity changevpn_type: site-to-site, peer_contact: X.X.X.X:PORT, connectivity: false
May 6 11:32:48 VPN tunnel connectivity changevpn_type: site-to-site, peer_contact: X.X.X.X:PORT, connectivity: false
May 6 11:32:43 VPN tunnel connectivity changevpn_type: site-to-site, peer_contact: X.X.X.X:PORT, connectivity: false
4 Replies 4
kordm
Getting noticed

Is one of the VPN endpoints behind a NAT? You might need to configure your gateway/router in bridge mode to bypass NAT before it gets to your MX.

Are there any known issues for the internet connection at either end? I have a lot of VPN drops at one of my sites, but that internet connection is wireless and not reliable.

DaveMunger
New here

Hi,

Did you find the issue? I have the same problem on my side.

Txs

Dave

JesseLeiker
Here to help

I am in midst of converting several sites to Meraki s2s and 5 sites in; i have this happeneing every 2-5 minutes since-turn-up last week. No noticeable (reported) impact to users...but don’t like it.  I’m Thinking about looking at the circuit first? 

Hi to all,

I´m also noticing that "problem" in one of my networks but till now I could`nt find a problem on the physical lines or cpe-routers 😞

could probably the NAT- which is done on a 3rd Party Firewall before the 1-armed-concentrator be the problem? if so, what`s the best way I can troubeshoot that?

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels