VPN keeps disconnecting for users

Solved
Roey1984
Building a reputation

VPN keeps disconnecting for users

Hello there

I would appreciate assistance please.

We have a site that users keep complaining that their VPN disconnects from time to time. (almost everyday)

We have the Meraki MX75  (version: MX 18.208)

We have two dedicated ISP lines (only one is active) and in case it fails, it will automatically fallback to the other line.

The

uplink historical data dont show any connectivity issues.

On the event log on the other hand, i can see so many info, that I have got lost.

I see many event types of "Client vpn negotiation  and such

Pictures attched.

Any idea what can be checked?

Thank you!

chrome_UgewZtNO9K.pngchrome_nML5AYek7g.pngchrome_6ZFeszlE4g.png

1 Accepted Solution

I suggest you open a support case in this case.

Since it is not possible to rollback.
I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Taking into account that this version is not yet stable but rather a candidate for stable, have you tried it with another firmware version?

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Roey1984
Building a reputation

Hey @alemabrahao 

Thank you for replying  so fast 🙂

I didnt enable any Beta firmware upgrades or something like this, it was automatically updated itself..

If I go to Organization --> Firmware Upgrades, i can see that this MX was updated a month ago (I guess that back them all the issues started)

How can I roll back? according to the pic I attached it seems like I cant; I can see it grayed out..

By the way, i can see that i have more firmware upgrades for the switches, should i apply them to install at night you think>?  (Not sure why it didnt install automatically)

chrome_qlJJrhiYtA.pngchrome_8ePtqMYSeI.pngchrome_j54mKqP3R4.png

I suggest you open a support case in this case.

Since it is not possible to rollback.

Roey1984
Building a reputation

Thank you sir !

have a great day @alemabrahao 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels