VPN MX ---> Fortigate Overlap network

MauroF
Getting noticed

VPN MX ---> Fortigate Overlap network

Hi,

I have an issue during the creation of a VPN with a non-Meraki device: the counterpart's network (192.168.7.0) overlaps with my local network, and they cannot perform NAT on their Fortigate.

Is there something I can do to resolve this situation on my Meraki, considering my local network is directly connected to my MX?

5 Replies 5
jimmyt234
Building a reputation

Re-IP your local network to avoid the subnet clash...

or ask them politely again to review if they can do a NAT on the tunnel on their FortiGate as they should be able to, having personally done so in the past on those firewalls.

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Nothing other than changing the subnet. Why they can't configure NAT in their side?

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

Im asking to configure a NAT FGT side.Lets see.. cause i cannot change Network IP for this client.

is ther a way Ale, to nat private to private in Meraki? I mean....i need to NAT via VPN a private IP with another Private IP.

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Nope, it's not possible on non-meraki peer VPN.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels