Site-to-site VPN with non-Meraki on the other side

Rustle77
Just browsing

Site-to-site VPN with non-Meraki on the other side

Hello folks

Has anyone set up a s2s VPN link with an Asus router running Merlin firmware?  I have a client with an MX64 in one office and an Asus RT-AC86u in the other.

Advice would be welcome.  I can't seem to find the appropriate options for either of these.

5 REPLIES 5
tantony
Head in the Cloud

I have not done this myself, but hope this helps.  This is from Meraki official documentation.

https://documentation.meraki.com/MX/Site-to-site_VPN/Site-to-site_VPN_Settings#Non-Meraki_VPN_peers

Hi tantony.  I should have mentioned I'd looked at the docs already, sorry.  I'll keep looking.

Hi Rustle77,

What options are you looking for?
John-H
Conversationalist

@Rustle77 Did you ever get the site-to-site VPN working with the ASUS router running Merlin?

@John-H I'm afraid not. It didn't help that I only had access to the Meraki side, and then after a short while the requirement was nullified so everything stopped. Sorry...

@RichardChen1 My apologies for not responding to you way back then. I don't recall why.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels