Security center feature disappeared from Meraki dashboard after FW upgrade!

Mr_Dangol
Just browsing

Security center feature disappeared from Meraki dashboard after FW upgrade!

We recently upgraded the Meraki Firewall, and since then we have noticed that the Security Center feature is disappeared under Security & SD-WAN.  Can anyone assist me with how could i get these features back, thanks in advance!

6 Replies 6
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Have you checked It under Organization > Monitor?

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
Mr_Dangol
Just browsing

It's not there either, I am aware that we did change our license from advanced to enterprise, does it take away Security Center features? 

Maybe, but I'm not sure:

https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Licensing/Meraki_MX_Security_and_SD-WAN_Lice...

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

alemabrahao_0-1666187285193.png

As you see, It's available only on an Advanced security license.

That makes sense, thank you!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels