SSID VPN Concentrator & Netskope

Lauzon_C
New here

SSID VPN Concentrator & Netskope

At my org, we have an internal network wired \ wifi. Each device has a Netskope client on it for content filtering, cloud protection, and such. We also have a specific SSID for BYOD devices, we wish to have the same content filtering on these devices that the ones with a client have.

Can I take all traffic from our BYOD SSID at each site, 30 or so, send it to the SSID VPN concentrator and then forward that to Netskope for processing?

I am trying to wrap my head around all of this.

Thanks for any insight.

4 Replies 4
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

In VPN concentrator mode all flow is filtered by the MX, so if your MX forwards the traffic to Netskope, it should work as expected.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

Take a look at this.

.https://documentation.meraki.com/MR/Client_Addressing_and_Bridging/SSID_Tunneling_and_Layer_3_Roamin...

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Lauzon_C
New here

Thanks for responding. We have MX's at each site wired to fiber, there are switches and AP's at each site. I would assume using a Vmx is the easiest route?

Yes, it is a possible way.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels