SD-WAN VPN

Solved
LeoAri
Comes here often

SD-WAN VPN

Hello
I have a question. I have 3 sites, each with an MX, with home internet connections. I want a full mesh architecture. My question is, do I need public IP addresses for all my sites? Or can it be done with normal internet services?

1 Accepted Solution
KH
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hey @LeoAri 

Meraki AutoVPN does not require a Static Public IP if that is what you are referring to, obviously you will need a public IP on the ISP side to route out to the internet. As long as your MXes are online they can form a full mesh tunnel with each other via AutoVPN

If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos. If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
KH
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hey @LeoAri 

Meraki AutoVPN does not require a Static Public IP if that is what you are referring to, obviously you will need a public IP on the ISP side to route out to the internet. As long as your MXes are online they can form a full mesh tunnel with each other via AutoVPN

If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos. If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels