Nice Meraki Icons ?

Happiman-v2
Here to help

Nice Meraki Icons ?

Hi

I'm looking for same  network Icon that Meraki puts up on the support website. Do you know where I can find them? I'm not looking for a Meraki Visio stencil that I already have.

===for example====

image.png

6 Replies 6
BrandonS
Kind of a big deal

Have you seen these?  Interestingly I think they are not the same you referenced, but maybe helpful still?

https://community.meraki.com/t5/Off-the-Stack/Visio-Shapes/td-p/721

- Ex community all-star (⌐⊙_⊙)

The quality of Meraki topology Icon vs website is very different.

Meraki Topology Icon

image.png

One of the actual topology drawings on the website.

image.png

Where can I find those Icons?

Can you provide links?

I found a link in the documentation site.

https://documentation.meraki.com/Architectures_and_Best_Practices/Cisco_Meraki_Best_Practice_Design/...

I tried looking for these, my bet is that it is a stencil pack or platform Meraki is using for topology. My guesses would have been draw.io or LucidChart, but I couldn't find similar shapes on either.

@CameronMoody or @MeredithW might be able to help find out what they use internally for these drawings.

The lighter colored ones in that article are a non-standard visio stencil set that we do not keep up anymore.

The ones linked in Caroline's community post that look more like product photos are another set we update, usually provided on-request if people need very model-specific iconography.

The ones linked in the blog (with thicker black outlines) are a standard set we plan to keep updated. This is our standard set for new/ongoing documentation.

@Happiman-v2 

The quality of Meraki topology Icon vs website is very different.

We're always looking to make improvements. Can I ask what you prefer about the set in that article, compared to the other sets?

Cameron Moody | Product Manager, Cisco Meraki
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels