Multiple VPN tunnels

AdminTS
Just browsing

Multiple VPN tunnels

We have set up a client VPN connection to our MX, which works. Now we are also setting up a site-to-site VPN connection to our server, which is not located in our office. We have now found that all VPNs work but we cannot access the server. Do we need a static or source-based route for this to work? If so, what should the route look like? Important: The subnet of the server is not configured in Meraki, as the server is located outside the network. How can we solve this problem?

2 Replies 2
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Hi @AdminTS , I assume the servers reside in the network at the other end of the S2S VPN?

can you add a route that points to the servers that terminate on the other end of the VPN tunnel?  

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

If you are using a non-Meraki site to site VPN - the VPN encryption domain for your end will need to include the subnet that you are using for your client VPN.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels