Meraki is blocking a website in a subnet in my LAN even though i have it whitelisted

Jeaustin
Just browsing

Meraki is blocking a website in a subnet in my LAN even though i have it whitelisted

Hi, meraki is blocking a webside in a subnet. Im able to access to any other website and if i try to access to the same website in another subnet it works perfectly. So i allowed the website URL using the content filtering, but it didn´t work. I really appreciate any help.

4 Replies 4
CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Could you please describe your setup a little bit further?

Hello, thanks for your help. We have several clinics working in a hub and spoke topology, every clinic has its subnet, but their all share the same Domain server, DNS server and the Meraki MX250. Their all have been configured the same way, but recently from one of them i can´t access to a website of our partners. I get ping to the website, but can’t access, I’m able to access to internet, but no to that specific page. Their all shared the same IP public, the only different is in that specific subnet, we can´t access. I try to enable a new subnet but i still can´t access.

ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Do you have any group policy? At network wide > group policies?

Jeaustin
Just browsing

Hi, thanks for the help, yes i do have several group policies, but they´re the same in all my subnets and the problem is only with one subnet. i already try changing the group policy, and changing my DNS server, but none of this work. I get ping to the page, but i can´t access from a web browser.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels