Meraki MX105 client VPN capacity

Arif4869
New here

Meraki MX105 client VPN capacity

Dear Concern,

One of our customer have total 500 client VPN user. But con-current client VPN user is 50-100. Can we go with MX105 based on this requirement? Also clear the information about the maximum client VPN capacity. For MX105 the maximum client VPN is 250. My question is it con-current or total?

4 Replies 4
KarstenI
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Yes, you can go with the MX105 if the rest of the specs fit your needs.250 is the recommended amount of Client VPN tunnels which corresponds to concurrent users.

The total amount of VPN users is relevant for AnyConnect licensing. If you go for the PLUS subscription, you need to licenses 500 users for AnyConnect.

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

MX 105 is recommended for mid to large enterprise locations with 750 users simultaneous including VPN clients.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

And the commended VPN client tunnel is 250 user simultaneous

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@Arif4869 : It is for Concurrent users

https://documentation.meraki.com/MX/MX_Overviews_and_Specifications/MX95%2F%2F105_Datasheet

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels