Meraki Kit for DEMO

SOLVED
cisco_Meraki
Getting noticed

Meraki Kit for DEMO

Hi All

Could you please assist with the below

I have an NFR kit that i want to loan to clients, 

How many administrators can i add to the dashboard to fulfill this?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
TMRoberts
Getting noticed

I agree that you just need to remove the existing admins except your own accounts and add new ones for where the demo unit is going. We work with a 3rd party vendor that supports our infrastructure and as their users come and go we add or remove their admin accounts.

T Roberts
A+, Network+, MCP, Dell and CMNO

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Adam
Kind of a big deal

Are you wanting to add multiple admins from a single client or are you thinking about having to add admins as you loan it to different clients.  In that case I'd remove the prior admins and add the new ones so you don't get prior clients tinkering with a new clients experience.  But as far as I know there isn't a limit to the number of admins you can add.  

Adam R MS | CISSP, CISM, VCP, MCITP, CCNP, ITILv3, CMNO
If this was helpful click the Kudo button below
If my reply solved your issue, please mark it as a solution.

Thanks Adam for the info

I am looking to having to add admins as i loan it to different clients.

So i guess i will remove admins to avoid having multiple admins under my dashboard.

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You can add as many administrators as you like.

It is often easier to create a network in your organisation for the client in particular, give them access to just that network, and move the kit into that.

If your organisation only includes the demo kit I guess it is a bit easier and you can just give them full access,.

I think the Meraki "Try and Buy" program is often easier to use than loaning your NFR kit.

https://meraki.cisco.com/lp/free-demo

Thank you so much Philip

I havent tried  "try and buy" program.

Could you perhaps assist with a webex or material on how to get started with it?

Thanks.

It is very simple.  Just click on the link I provided and fill in the form and what you would like.

TMRoberts
Getting noticed

I agree that you just need to remove the existing admins except your own accounts and add new ones for where the demo unit is going. We work with a 3rd party vendor that supports our infrastructure and as their users come and go we add or remove their admin accounts.

T Roberts

Thanks Roberts, wonderful

And thanks to everyone, your comments are amazing and beneficial.

Hoping to continue working with you in future.

No worries. Have a great one!

T Roberts
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels