Meraki Dashboard Logs to Splunk

eliman98
New here

Meraki Dashboard Logs to Splunk

Hello,

I'm trying to find a way to connect the Meraki dashboard with Splunk so our team can track admin logins, login failures, system changes, etc. 

We already have device statistics going to Splunk; however, we can't find a way to get the dashboard statistics into Splunk. Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

As far as I know, Splunk only collects Configuration changes Organization security events Events from devices (such as access points, cameras, switches and security appliances)

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

I working on setting up the Meraki add-on in Splunk. All I want to forward to Splunk is the change log or configuration changes but I do not see any options for this. Do you know where I need to look?

ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I do read splunk can use rest api to pull data. So you should be able to get a lot of data into splunk using https://developer.cisco.com/meraki/api-v1/

CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels