Meraki Dashboard Crashes On > Clients > Wireless Clients

SOLVED
AndersonAmorim
Conversationalist

Meraki Dashboard Crashes On > Clients > Wireless Clients

Hello,

After the last update available on the Dashboard, MR 26.6.1Released Jan 7, 2020, We are having problems with the browser crash, when I access the option -> Monitor -> Clients -> and access a wireless client. Regardless of the browser used (Firefox, Chrome) on Windows and Android.

We only use Firewall MX84 and MR33 in the Meraki solution.

android.jpeg

firefoxxx.jpg

Someone with the same problem?

Best Regrads,

Anderson Amorim.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I've been having the same issues but I downloaded the new Microsoft Edge (that is Chromium based) and it seems to work fine.  I much prefer Waterfox but the Meraki dashboard doesn't seem to like it any more ☹️

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
NolanHerring
Kind of a big deal

I've been having some similar stuff today actually, where I click on something and the dashboard freezes my Chrome. It's not firmware related, its the dashboard which is another item all together.
Nolan Herring | nolanwifi.com
TwitterLinkedIn
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I've been having the same issues but I downloaded the new Microsoft Edge (that is Chromium based) and it seems to work fine.  I much prefer Waterfox but the Meraki dashboard doesn't seem to like it any more ☹️

Thank you CMR!

It was a problem with the meraki cloud. It's normal again for us, both on Firefox, Chrome and new Edge.

😊

Thank you NolanHerring!

It was a problem with the meraki cloud. It's normal again for us, both on Firefox, Chrome and new Edge.

😊

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels