MX75 Internet Port local setting

sjlee
Comes here often

MX75 Internet Port local setting

Dear

I would like to set the IP address to connect the Internet line to the Internet 2 and Internet 3 ports of the MX75 equipment model. (Both ports are connected by UTP cable)

By the way, I accessed the web through the local console, but I can only see Internet 1 and Internet 2. Is it possible to set the Internet 3 port after the Internet connection to the Meraki dashboard?

sjlee_0-1694875813212.png

If you know, please answer.

Thank you,

Best Regards.

8 Replies 8
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

No, all MX model support just 2 Wan links.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

I want only use WAN link Internet 2 and 3,,,

Should I need to set up Internet 2 via local page,, and Internet 3 via Meraki dashboard after connected internet?

Refer to this doc https://documentation.meraki.com/MX/MX_Overviews_and_Specifications/WAN_behavior_on_MX75%2F%2F85%2F%...

On the MX75 the first 2 ports are both "WAN 1" and you can only use one or the other. It will detect for presence of a SFP on boot.

la7uka
Conversationalist

I'm sorry, I know it's not related to this topic, but I would like to be advised how to act. I bought an mx84 from ebay whose serial number has already been used by someone. Unfortunately, the seller is not available, and Merak's support team can't do anything. In this case, what is the solution?

This topic has been covered over and over on the Community. If you can't find the original owner to have them remove it from their network then you cannot use it. 

la7uka
Conversationalist

Hi, yes I know I have looked at the posts, I am now using it as a driverless switch. But is there any chance that there is another way or buy a new license for this device?

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Unbelievable 

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
la7uka
Conversationalist

Thanks for the feedback

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels