MX68CW-NA UPDATE TO 16.4 FIRMWARE BETA

Eduardo473
Conversationalist

MX68CW-NA UPDATE TO 16.4 FIRMWARE BETA

In general configuration of my mx i putted the option "try beta firmware" and inmediately i updated the firmware but was updated to the version 15.42.1 and there are no other update available. I want to update the MX to the beta version 16.4 to use Anyconnect but do not appear this option. Someone knows how to upgrade the mx to the version 16.4? Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@Eduardo473 : I don’t suggest and I saw this and If you still I would recommend to open a support case with Meraki and they will help you to pop up and upgrade 16.4. But before have a look

https://community.meraki.com/t5/Security-SD-WAN/AnyConnect-Open-Beta-16-4-Broke-Office365-and-Other-...

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com

@Inderdeep thanks for the advice, i saw the link that you share and does not represent a problem in my case because  there are no clients connected to this meraki and it will only be used for connections at certain times. So i will take your advice and get in touch with the meraki support team tomorrow.

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@Eduardo473 16.7 is the current beta and I've been running 16.6 across a number of MX64/65/67 firewalls without any issues for a while.  What do you see when you go to Organisation / Firmware upgrades and click on Beta?

Screenshot_20210527-084416_Chrome.jpg

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels