MX67C Won't Connect to internet

Radium
New here

MX67C Won't Connect to internet

Meraki MX67C Firmware

Current version: MX 18.107.2

MX will no longer connect to ISP/Internet, using PPOE with Authentication & VLAN tagging, was working before Christmas, customer powered down network equipment including Fibre ONT and now Meraki will not come online.

Steps taken to date:
Rebooted MX, Factory Restore x 2 , also tried using DHCP and LAN2 port configured to WAN, still will not connect, configfured a MX64 as a test device on the same connection and it connects to ISP with internet.

Have created a ticket with Meraki support & waiting for their response. MX67C was purchased Mid 2022.

Any suggestions, welcome.

7 Replies 7
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Have you checked with the ISP if they can see the ONT as being online?

Yes, they can't see it, also tried at workshop, different WAN circuit, same issue, I can get my test unit to connect but not the customers one

If the ONT isn't working then you need to deal with the ISP it's not an issue with the MX. 

The ONT is working fine

Alinah
Comes here often

Is your network adapter updated or working properly?

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I have heard of someone else having a very similar issue with the MX67C.

Was there a firmware update (check the Meraki dashboard)?  If so, I would roll back that update.

https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Firmware_Upgrades/Managing_Firmware_Upgrades... 

You can also check the Meraki dashboard change log to see if anyone changed anything after Christmas until the issue was discovered.

https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Organizations_and_Networks/Organization_Menu... 

Meraki Support have deemed the unit fauly and have sent a replacement. all working good now, thanks all.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels