MX67C Out of date (reverted to other config)

Mytestcase
Here to help

MX67C Out of date (reverted to other config)

Today i tried to Activate MX67c With Cable wan and 4G, WAN 1 is working fine,  But i do see device showing CONFIG Out of date (reverted to other config).  4G is also not coming up it showing connecting.. Any help would appreciate. Thanks 

Technical Lead, SME for Meraki Networks, Technical Manager
4 Replies 4
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I suggest you to open a support case.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

Yes i opened case, but still anything we can do on our side. Initially it was up for nearly 1 hours and config was UpToDate. all of sudden it went to CONFIG Out of date (reverted to other config) while doing troubleshoot on 4G cellular connection. 

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

In regard to the config out of date what does the local status page of the device report?

Can the device get a 4G signal at all?  Have you configured the APN settings for 4G?  

These settings are located in Security & SD-Wan > Monitor > Appliance Status

Screen Shot 2023-07-05 at 7.42.40 AM.png

Yes, I set APN as per ISP provided details, SIM is working in mobile but it's not coming up in dashboard showing connecting

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels