MX67 VPN cant acces to my office network

Solved
Patrickh
Here to help

MX67 VPN cant acces to my office network

Hi , im new in Meraki ... Please someone can help me to understand why i cant acces my office network with my VPN client ...  VPN connected ..but cant acces office network ...look like a differente range ...  Internal range office 192.168.2.0/24    and VPN client 192.168.40.0/24     

Thanks !

1 Accepted Solution
Patrickh
Here to help

Thanks to all ...I fixed it … It was only the PUBLIC firewall on Windows security ….  It must to be disabled

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8
CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Could you please share some more information so we could be able to help? Is the MX67 your VPN headend? Are you trying to set up AutoVPN from your local MX67 to your office? 

Hi , sorry im new in Meraki …  New Meraki MX67 is in the office Router VPN …    And if I try FOR THE FIRST time to acces office By VPN … My client VPN seem OK ..Connected OK … But I cant acces to my office network …..     Seem tunnel is not ok …. Look like not the same range ..  VPN give client to 192.168.40.0/24    and internal MX67 office network give 192.168.2.0/24   .. So if I try to connect to a computer network with ex : 192.168.2.108    Map on my computer desktop … 

Nothing connect ..

Thanks !

Patrickh, 

According to your reply, it is clearly showing there is routing or access issue (Firewall policy).

Are you using DHCP server for VPN or static range of IP for the same?

Did you do any routing for the same?

Yes DHCP server for VPN  192.168.40.0/24    and Router 192.168.2.0/24     Thanks

@Patrickh  Have you created a firewall rule to allow traffic between the LAN your servers are on and the VPN subnet

Something like this for instance

Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 1.17.09 PM.png

Yes i tried it ..Same problem ....  VPN Range not communicate with Lan Range ...   Tomorrow i will reset the MX ...  

I will see ..  

Thanks for your help 

Prateek_1
Here to help

Hi Patrickh, 

Can you please share more information because you shared limited information.

Are you able to reach your office core IP or any other gateway?

Patrickh
Here to help

Thanks to all ...I fixed it … It was only the PUBLIC firewall on Windows security ….  It must to be disabled

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels