MX64 Security & SD - WAN tab is not opening

anonym
New here

MX64 Security & SD - WAN tab is not opening

Hi,

I have been using MX64 security appliance, and it is connected to the cloud showing white indicator light and the internet connection is working, but the dashboard does not show the client list, it shows an error message "Some content failed to load: Uplinks, MX. Try again later."  And I could not access the Security & SD-WAN Appliance Status page. 

Anyone with the same Issue?

4 Replies 4
ConnorL
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Mind DM'ing me a link to your MX? Are you viewing the new or old version of the Clients list?

I have tried both the new and old version but still no difference

ConnorL
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Haven't received your DM, so in that case I would suggest opening a case so Support can take a look.

kchand
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hello,

Are you still experiencing this issue? If yes, can you verify if the behavior is also the same on a different browser?

If it is observed on a different browser, I would suggest opening a case with Meraki Support so that we can obtain a few logs from the browser and validate the issue. 

URL - https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Tools_and_Troubleshooting/Using_HAR_Files_to...

If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos.
If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels