MX100 client view user question

Philbud
Getting noticed

MX100 client view user question

We have a MX100 (firmware 13.28) and it is connected with our Active Directory. Everything is working fine in this regards but since a few weeks we lost the ability to see who is connected on client in client view. On some rare instance we still see it but for the most part we lost this feature. Anyone can help me with this?

Screenshot_2.jpg

4 Replies 4
Adam
Kind of a big deal

Have you went to Security Appliance>Active Directory and double checked that the status is still a green check.  It'd be a good place to start to make sure that, for some reason, the account it is using etc didn't get borked. 

Adam R MS | CISSP, CISM, VCP, MCITP, CCNP, ITILv3, CMNO
If this was helpful click the Kudo button below
If my reply solved your issue, please mark it as a solution.
Philbud
Getting noticed

Yes everything seems ok there

Screenshot_3.jpg

Adam
Kind of a big deal

Two more things to check.

Go to Network Wide>General and check the 'Traffic analysis' section and make sure it is set to 'Detailed: collect destination hostnames'

Also worth taking a look at Security Appliance>Addressing & Vlans and check the 'Client tracking' section.  Here is some info on that section https://documentation.meraki.com/MX-Z/Monitoring_and_Reporting/Client_Tracking_Options

Adam R MS | CISSP, CISM, VCP, MCITP, CCNP, ITILv3, CMNO
If this was helpful click the Kudo button below
If my reply solved your issue, please mark it as a solution.
Philbud
Getting noticed

Thanks for help

yes everything seems ok there also:

Screenshot_4.jpgScreenshot_5.jpg

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels