MX100 View Client VPN Connections

JStellato
Conversationalist

MX100 View Client VPN Connections

Is there a way to view currently connected VPN Clients?  Not site to site, but clients.

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I think (not sure) that they show up under Network Wide/Clients - but they look the same as all other clients.

WadeAlsup
A model citizen

I have found a quick and easy way that works for me is to search for the subnet assigned to Client VPN. 

For example, if you have 192.168.27.0/24 assigned to Client VPN connections...just search for '.27.' in network connections and it will show you all of the connections for the given time period. 

If you drill down into the client details, it will show you the last time it connected and when it disconnected (although, my disconnects are hit and miss, think it may be if they truly disconnect vs. a computer timeout or shutdown). 

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) and If my reply solved your issue, please mark it as a solution 🙂
Mr_IT_Guy
A model citizen

@PhilipDAth is correct. You can find them under Network Wide/Clients. They will show up with one of the following symbols:

Capture.PNG

Green = currently connected, Gray = Not currently connected.

@WadeAlsup, that's how I drill down to my Client VPN connections as well!

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)

I just added this to the "wish".  it should be easier to find vpn-connected clients

Zane D - IT Manager in Sin City NV
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels