fv81
New here

MX 64 firmware 18.107.6 - vpn client no connection for first vlan

Hi,

I've a very simple network, with only 2 vlan 

fv81_0-1698695055248.png

No rules on firewall outbound  and authentication with meraki cloud

fv81_1-1698695152283.png

From few days, VLAN10 is not reacheable from client. The connection is ok, VLAN20 ok but when I try to connect or ping something in vlan10 I received connection error but the remote gw 192.168.0.100 respond correctly. I try to update firmware but I don't find any solution. 

Coul you help me? I searched through old posts but I didn't find same problem

Thanks in advance 

Francesco

2 Replies 2
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

The #1 issue I find with these is the Windows firewall.  Try disabling Windows Firewall on both the source and destination computer and see if the issue still happens.

Have you got any firewall rules configured on the Meraki side?

Any group policies applied to either the source or destination device doing the ping?

fv81
New here

Thank you for your response. No there aren't rules on fw, now is very simple. I've tried with windows firewall but nothing changed. The problem started last week, when new version was released but no installed. Now I've found that services in vlan10 are not reacheable from outside, but services in vlan20 are ok. I attach port forwarding. As usual nothing and no one intervened, but now it doesn't work.

Thanks

fv81_0-1698718653189.png

fv81_1-1698718701231.png

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels