MX-64 VPN - Keep web traffic on LAN

Solved
Adster1972
Conversationalist

MX-64 VPN - Keep web traffic on LAN

Hi, does anyone have a link to a simple step by step guide on how I can make sure normal web traffic is not passed through the VPN connection for home workers using the Meraki VPN (IPSEC PSK).

Many thanks

Adam

1 Accepted Solution
ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You can click on the red words.  It will tell you what to enter. 

Include= subnets that need to be reachable through the vpn. (So for example the subnet at the mx 192.168.128.0/24)

Exclude =you can leave empty

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal
Adster1972
Conversationalist

Hi, that looks great thank you, I'm having a little trouble working out what I need to enter into the tool to make sure all web browsing and Office 365 traffic goes through the users own home broadband rather than through the VPN. Would really appreciate a little more help if poss. Thanks again!

ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

If you select split tunnel all non vpn traffic should not use the vpn

Adster1972
Conversationalist

OK thanks, I'm not sure what to enter in subnets to include or exclude from VPN or do I just leave these blank? 

ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You can click on the red words.  It will tell you what to enter. 

Include= subnets that need to be reachable through the vpn. (So for example the subnet at the mx 192.168.128.0/24)

Exclude =you can leave empty

Adster1972
Conversationalist

Thank you so much for your help!

Just to let you know I have followed all of your advice and it is working PERFECTLY. Thanks again you're a legend!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels