MERAKI Z3 DEVICES

Solved
frontlinems
Conversationalist

MERAKI Z3 DEVICES

Hello Community People,

I have scheduled to upgrade the Meraki Z3 devices, now is there a way to send an email to the users that their devices are scheduled for upgrade, or the email will be sent automatically to the users? please help? 

thanks in advance

saikumar

1 Accepted Solution
VictorYang
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

The email for scheduled upgrade would sent out if is scheduled by Meraki. If the admin scheduled the upgrade it will not sent out the emails to users. The admin would need to send the messages by themselves 

If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos. If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

If an upgrade is scheduled, the network administrators will receive an email notification approximately one week prior to an upgrade. Administrators can choose to reschedule the upgrade for up to one month, or perform it manually via the Dashboard on the same page where the firmware upgrade window is configured. If no further action is taken, the upgrade will be scheduled within the firmware upgrade window specified by the network administrator(s).

https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Firmware_Upgrades/Cisco_Meraki_Firmware_FAQ

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
VictorYang
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

The email for scheduled upgrade would sent out if is scheduled by Meraki. If the admin scheduled the upgrade it will not sent out the emails to users. The admin would need to send the messages by themselves 

If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos. If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels