Live Demo Help

SOLVED
Mr_Bill
Here to help

Live Demo Help

I am new to the Live Demo (2 days). I have configured, probably poorly, a security & sd wan device (mx84). I 'm sure I missed something because I cannot establish a VPN connection to it with my MacBook air, iPhone, Windows 10 or Server 2016. Any help would be appreciated as I'm pretty sure our organization will be replacing our old SonicWall with one of the Meraki appliances. Just trying to get a head start on the configuration so I don't take the production network down.

Any assistance will be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I'm not familiar with the Live Demo, but I would not be surprised if connections into the environment are limited.

Did you know you can get free trial equipment?  If you are not happy for the kit you just contact Meraki and they also pay for the shipping back.

There are also a small number of webinars you can attend where Meraki will give you a free device (such as an AP) to keep.

https://meraki.cisco.com/lp/free-demo 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I'm not familiar with the Live Demo, but I would not be surprised if connections into the environment are limited.

Did you know you can get free trial equipment?  If you are not happy for the kit you just contact Meraki and they also pay for the shipping back.

There are also a small number of webinars you can attend where Meraki will give you a free device (such as an AP) to keep.

https://meraki.cisco.com/lp/free-demo 

@Mr_Bill My impression of the live demo is simply to show you how the dashboard works which is what Meraki is built around. As Phil mentioned free trial equipment is the better option.

The free trial equipment works by reaching out to your local reseller, I would suggest having a looking at the specs of each device and for the trial choosing the model that best suits you they way if you like it you can simply purchase said device. If not put it back in the box and return it.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels