Layer-7 Firewall Rules

SOLVED
SCC
Building a reputation

Layer-7 Firewall Rules

Hi All,

In an Ideal corporate scenario what should be the Layer-7 Firewall Rules which can be applied on Cisco Meraki.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I don't think there's a "one fits all"-solution to that and also depend on the country you're residing in because of regulatory challanges.

You'll find many sites that won't strictly be needed in the "Web file sharing" category though. Also, blocking Advertisements is a more commonly seen topic here.

Please see those as suggestions. As said above: I don't think anybody will be able to give you a turn-key solution to your specific environment.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I don't think there's a "one fits all"-solution to that and also depend on the country you're residing in because of regulatory challanges.

You'll find many sites that won't strictly be needed in the "Web file sharing" category though. Also, blocking Advertisements is a more commonly seen topic here.

Please see those as suggestions. As said above: I don't think anybody will be able to give you a turn-key solution to your specific environment.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels